It’s Week 4 of my “File It Friday” series – this week’s free printable (click here) is for keeping track of your home service providers.
It’s the place to record the provider who fixed your leaky roof, the one who hung your bathroom wallpaper, the pest control service that got ride of those pesky ants, etc. In addition to recording the name of the service provider, the type of service performed, and their contact information, I gave you two lines to take notes about each provider so you can remember if this was the great plumber who fixed the leak at a reasonable price or the one who arrived two hours late and never really fixed the problem. For my Home File, I also bought some business card pages to put under my Service Providers tab so I have an organized place to keep related business cards for easy reference. You can find these at any office supply store and they are relatively inexpensive – about $4 for a pack of ten pages that hold a total of 200 business cards.
If you haven’t been in on this Home File project from the get-go, here are the blog posts with the links to the free printables from previous weeks:
Do your Presidents’ Day weekend plans include hitting any sales? IKEA always has great deals over holiday weekends – for the weekend of Presidents’ Day, they have a deal each day with some substantial savings if you’re in the market for sheets, pillows, or a duvet cover set.
You also get free breakfast and coffee all three days before 11:00 am – love that!
- Arhaus is having a Warehouse Sale with 20-60% off floor models, discontinued, and overstocked items (there are usually some great deals to be had at these sales!)
- Z Gallerie has 15% off all art and all furniture over $750
- Pottery Barn has several sales including 20% off all baskets
- West Elm has 20% off all accent tables
- World Market has sales on framed art & wall decor, window panels & hardware, and coffee, end, & console tables.
- Crate and Barrel has 20% off all bedding